Meet the team that works on your behalf! Our Relocation Department has the tools and resources to make your move into or out of the Washington, DC area a success.
Meet the team that works on your behalf!
Trudy McCullough, CRP, GRP
- Relocation Director
- 888-790-9590 x 142
Sylvia Pacheco, GMS, GRP
- Relocation & Business Development Coordinator
- 888-790-9590 x 135
- Relocation Coordinator
- 703-525-1900 x152
Betsy Myers, Associate Broker
- Customer Care and Web Lead Coordinator
- 888-790-9590 x 134
McEnearney's relocation department is proud to be one of only 37 relocation departments nationwide to have earned the coveted RELO® Quality Certification. Similar in concept to the Malcolm Baldrige Quality Management Award, RQC focuses solely on relocation departments. The RELO® Quality Certification criteria are stringent by design, making this certification a meaningful and quantifiable measurement of relocation expertise.
Since its inception, McEnearney's relocation department has been nominated for or won awards each year for outstanding performance within the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® network of independent brokers. Additionally, each member of the team has earned individual industry-specific designations to maintain the professionalism that will help them guide you throughout your transition.
Awards and Designations
- Annual department productivity nominations and awards
- CRP® - Certified Relocation Professional
- GMS® - Global Mobility Specialist
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® President's Service Recognition Award (Jean Sackin)
- RCC - RELO® Certified Coordinator
- RQC - RELO® Quality Certification
- GRRC - Greater Richmond Relocation Council®
- GWERC - Greater Washington Employee Relocation Council®
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
- Luxury Portfolio International™ Charter Member
- RDC - Relocation Directors Council®
- SCRC - Southern California Relocation Council®
- SHRM - Society for Human Resource Management®
- SRWC SHRM - Southwest Riverside Wine Country SHRM®
- WERC - Worldwide Employee Relocation Council®